- This event has passed.
May 7, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
Please check back soon to learn more details about our 2018 Welcome Breakfast.
At the Welcome Breakfast, you will:
- Learn the day-to-day challenges and struggles faced by low-income immigrants.
- Hear from Ayuda’s past and current clients tell the stories of their journeys.
- Discover how Ayuda’s professional staff –attorneys, social workers, language access program managers—are helping immigrants break down barriers and access justice.
- Meet dedicated volunteers who have made a profound difference in the lives of immigrants.
- Network with current supporters and donors who value Ayuda’s mission as their own.
- Be invited to share your time, talent, and treasure to support Ayuda’s work.
“Because of you, immigrants like me no longer fear deportation, abuse, threats, or wage theft; can access benefits and live to our full potential as human beings.”—Danny Guingab, former human-trafficking client.